Janod Stacking Animals Game
Regular price $22.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2-IN-1 STACKING GAME OF SKILL: Wooden pieces with original designs representing animals and nature that encourage the development of concentration, fine motor skills and a sense of balance. From the age of 2, the child can play with the little animals and make up stories. Then he will be able to start stacking them to make towers and carefully positioning them to maintain balance. FSC-certified toy.
- CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION: The possibilities are endless, impossible to get bored. Original structures can be produced, you just need imagination and creativity. The child can also have fun stacking as many pieces as possible on top of each other, or bringing his constructions to life and escaping into imaginary adventures to save the animals and introduce them to each other.
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH WWF : Janod is supporting WWF’s efforts to protect the environment and biodiversity thanks to a new range of toys made from more sustainable materials. We hope this range will inspire the next generation and encourage them to stand up for wildlife and nature.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Set of 26 pieces made of FSC-certified natural wood Water-based paint is used for the touches of colour. The pieces can represent wild animals: rhinoceros, panda, tiger, turtle or elephant, as well as planks and trees.
- FRENCH DESIGN: Janod toys are designed in the Jura region of France, with special attention given to the materials used, the style and the colours. Original, bold, educational and thoughtful toys and games to support your children in their development, and to build their cognitive, psychomotor and socio-emotional skills.